Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Extreme Results Blog!

Welcome to the New Extreme Results Blog!  On here you can share your Extreme Results Experiences and Sucess stories!  It's a brand new year...use this to motivate each other and keep those New Year's resolutions!!
See you in Class!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see a blog for Extreme Results! Looking forward to seeing everyone at class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extreme results makes me feel strong, confident, healthy and beautiful! Go extreme or go home!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extreme results is like nothing that I've ever done before! It's such a unique and muscle confusing workout that I could never get bored with it! I see me doing the EXTREME RESULTS workout for a long time. I get so excited to tell people about it and invite them to come and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of people are brand new to Extreme Results so I just wanted to say that when I started the workout in July I literally couldn't move for 3 days after my very first Extreme Class! It took me a week to get the guts to come back!

    The first time I did crosses...with an 8 lb weight I couldn't move for days (I couldn't even bend over to tie my shoes!!) :-) Now Vince "makes" me use 15 lbs! It's tough and you'll definitely feel it at first but you'll get stronger and stronger each workout...you'll be amazed! And go at your own pace, don't worry what everyone else is doing...we want to see you back class after class! :-)
    I'm addicted...and soon you will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about getting in shape! I’ve been attending Vince’s Extreme Results classes for about 4 weeks now and after the 1st class I’ve been hooked! As a former athlete it was hard for me to go to gym and attend the classes that they offered, I just wasn’t into the yoga, zumba or any of those other “girly” classes… Don’t get me wrong I’m sure they work for others, I just wasn’t into them. Extreme Results was just what I needed to start the New Year, I’m putting back on the muscle I use to have and I’m feeling more energized each day! I look forward to going to the classes, changeling myself during each circuit and being around people that want the same thing, RESULTS! Vince, I just want to say thank you! For anyone reading this that hasn’t checked out Extreme Results, what are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete